2 States Audience

'2 States Audience' - 5 News Result(s)

• The Idol Has Been Cancelled at HBO After Five-Episode-Long First Season
    Written by Rahul Chettiyar, Edited by Ali Pardiwala | Tuesday August 29, 2023
    The Idol has been cancelled at HBO after a five-episode-long first season. While an interview with star Da'Vine Joy Randolph raised speculations about a second season, studio HBO has now come forward stating their decision not to move forward with season 2. The show was received poorly by critics and audiences alike for its overtly graphic sexual s...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Watching Peppy Videos Online Could Make You Happier
    IANS | Wednesday January 2, 2019
    When a YouTuber posts a video with a generally positive tone, the audience reacts with heightened positive emotions and the same is true for other emotional states: study.
    doctor.ndtv.com
  • <i>Janatha Garage</i> Makes Rs 21 Crores on First Day From 2 States
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Friday September 2, 2016
    "The film has registered an estimated share of Rs 21 crore from opening day in the two Telugu states. Despite rains in Hyderabad and a few other regions, audiences went in hordes to watch the NTR-starrer onscreen," said trade analyst Trinath
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Arjun Kapoor: Children aren't scared of me after <i>2 States</i>
    Entertainment | Deepu M Kurup | Monday April 21, 2014
    2 States has been readily accepted by the audiences. However, the reviews aren't unanimous among critics.
  • Why India will have to wait for adult film star Priya Anjali Rai
    Entertainment | Robin Bansal | Tuesday June 18, 2013
    Priya Anjali Rai, an US-based adult film star of Indian origin, may be a familiar name in certain sections but she's hoping to conquer a more mainstream audience soon with her Bollywood debut ala Sunny Leone.

'2 States Audience' - 5 News Result(s)

• The Idol Has Been Cancelled at HBO After Five-Episode-Long First Season
    Written by Rahul Chettiyar, Edited by Ali Pardiwala | Tuesday August 29, 2023
    The Idol has been cancelled at HBO after a five-episode-long first season. While an interview with star Da'Vine Joy Randolph raised speculations about a second season, studio HBO has now come forward stating their decision not to move forward with season 2. The show was received poorly by critics and audiences alike for its overtly graphic sexual s...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Watching Peppy Videos Online Could Make You Happier
    IANS | Wednesday January 2, 2019
    When a YouTuber posts a video with a generally positive tone, the audience reacts with heightened positive emotions and the same is true for other emotional states: study.
    doctor.ndtv.com
  • <i>Janatha Garage</i> Makes Rs 21 Crores on First Day From 2 States
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Friday September 2, 2016
    "The film has registered an estimated share of Rs 21 crore from opening day in the two Telugu states. Despite rains in Hyderabad and a few other regions, audiences went in hordes to watch the NTR-starrer onscreen," said trade analyst Trinath
  • Arjun Kapoor: Children aren't scared of me after <i>2 States</i>
    Entertainment | Deepu M Kurup | Monday April 21, 2014
    2 States has been readily accepted by the audiences. However, the reviews aren't unanimous among critics.
  • Why India will have to wait for adult film star Priya Anjali Rai
    Entertainment | Robin Bansal | Tuesday June 18, 2013
    Priya Anjali Rai, an US-based adult film star of Indian origin, may be a familiar name in certain sections but she's hoping to conquer a more mainstream audience soon with her Bollywood debut ala Sunny Leone.
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com