1993 Bombay Blasts Case
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Bombay High Court Rejects 1993 Blast Mumbai Convict's Parole Plea
- Thursday February 5, 2026
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court on Thursday rejected jailed gangster Abu Salem's plea for parole after he expressed inability to pay the police escort charges.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Abu Salem Can Be Released On 2-Day Parole: Government Tells Bombay High Court
- Wednesday January 14, 2026
- India News | Press Trust of India
Gangster Abu Salem, convicted in the 1993 serial bomb blasts case, is an "international criminal" and hence can be granted only two-day emergency parole with police escort, the Maharashtra government told the Bombay High Court on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Abu Salem Case, Supreme Court Says Centre Bound To Release Gangster
- Monday July 11, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Monday said the Centre is bound to honour its commitment given to Portugal and release gangster Abu Salem on completion of his 25-year sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Supplementary Charge Sheet Filed Against 1993 Mumbai Blasts Accused
- Tuesday November 27, 2018
- India News | Press Trust of India
The CBI has filed supplementary charges in the 1993 Bombay blasts case against key accused Ahmed Kamal Shaikh, who was part of a conspiracy meeting attended by Dawood Ibrahim in Dubai to execute the deadliest terror attack in India.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sanju: Complaint Against Ranbir Kapoor's Film For Toilet Leakage Scene
- Tuesday June 12, 2018
- Entertainment | Written by Divya Goyal
Sanju narrates the story of Sanjay Dutt's life including the time he spent in the jail in connection with the 1993 Bombay Blast case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Sanjay Dutt's Throwback Post On Father Sunil Dutt's Death Anniversary Is Heartbreaking
- Friday May 25, 2018
- Entertainment | Written by Divya Goyal
Sunil Dutt died one year before Sanjay Dutt completed his jail term in connection with the 1993 Bombay blasts case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Mumbai Blasts Convict Riyaz Siddiqui Gets Life Term For Builder's Murder
- Wednesday September 13, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
The court for Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act cases had convicted Siddiqui in the Jain case on August 31. Last week, the court sentenced him to 10 years in jail in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sanjay Dutt: I Was Innocent Then, Still Am
- Monday September 11, 2017
- Entertainment | Written by Aashna Shah
Sanjay Dutt was arrested for illegal possession of arms in a case related to the 1993 Bombay serial blasts
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Maharashtra Gets 2-Week Deadline To Justify Sanjay Dutt's Early Release
- Monday July 3, 2017
- Mumbai News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court today granted two weeks' time to the Maharashtra government to file an affidavit to justify its decision to grant actor Sanjay Dutt early release from prison in the 1993 serial bomb blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Justify Sanjay Dutt's Early Release From Jail, Government Is Told
- Monday June 12, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
In what could spell fresh trouble for Sanjay Dutt, the Bombay High Court today asked the Maharashtra government to justify its decision to grant the actor early release from prison in the 1993 serial blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bombay High Court Rejects 1993 Blast Mumbai Convict's Parole Plea
- Thursday February 5, 2026
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court on Thursday rejected jailed gangster Abu Salem's plea for parole after he expressed inability to pay the police escort charges.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Abu Salem Can Be Released On 2-Day Parole: Government Tells Bombay High Court
- Wednesday January 14, 2026
- India News | Press Trust of India
Gangster Abu Salem, convicted in the 1993 serial bomb blasts case, is an "international criminal" and hence can be granted only two-day emergency parole with police escort, the Maharashtra government told the Bombay High Court on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Abu Salem Case, Supreme Court Says Centre Bound To Release Gangster
- Monday July 11, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Monday said the Centre is bound to honour its commitment given to Portugal and release gangster Abu Salem on completion of his 25-year sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Supplementary Charge Sheet Filed Against 1993 Mumbai Blasts Accused
- Tuesday November 27, 2018
- India News | Press Trust of India
The CBI has filed supplementary charges in the 1993 Bombay blasts case against key accused Ahmed Kamal Shaikh, who was part of a conspiracy meeting attended by Dawood Ibrahim in Dubai to execute the deadliest terror attack in India.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sanju: Complaint Against Ranbir Kapoor's Film For Toilet Leakage Scene
- Tuesday June 12, 2018
- Entertainment | Written by Divya Goyal
Sanju narrates the story of Sanjay Dutt's life including the time he spent in the jail in connection with the 1993 Bombay Blast case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Sanjay Dutt's Throwback Post On Father Sunil Dutt's Death Anniversary Is Heartbreaking
- Friday May 25, 2018
- Entertainment | Written by Divya Goyal
Sunil Dutt died one year before Sanjay Dutt completed his jail term in connection with the 1993 Bombay blasts case
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Mumbai Blasts Convict Riyaz Siddiqui Gets Life Term For Builder's Murder
- Wednesday September 13, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
The court for Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act cases had convicted Siddiqui in the Jain case on August 31. Last week, the court sentenced him to 10 years in jail in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sanjay Dutt: I Was Innocent Then, Still Am
- Monday September 11, 2017
- Entertainment | Written by Aashna Shah
Sanjay Dutt was arrested for illegal possession of arms in a case related to the 1993 Bombay serial blasts
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Maharashtra Gets 2-Week Deadline To Justify Sanjay Dutt's Early Release
- Monday July 3, 2017
- Mumbai News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court today granted two weeks' time to the Maharashtra government to file an affidavit to justify its decision to grant actor Sanjay Dutt early release from prison in the 1993 serial bomb blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Justify Sanjay Dutt's Early Release From Jail, Government Is Told
- Monday June 12, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
In what could spell fresh trouble for Sanjay Dutt, the Bombay High Court today asked the Maharashtra government to justify its decision to grant the actor early release from prison in the 1993 serial blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com