1977 Star Wars Film

'1977 Star Wars Film' - 8 News Result(s)

• Original 1977 <i>'Star Wars'</i> X-Wing Model Sells for Over $3 Million in Auction
    Offbeat | Edited by Nikhil Pandey | Wednesday October 18, 2023
    After Greg Jein died last year, his friends discovered the prop stashed in a cardboard box in his garage.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Best Superhero Movies on Disney+ Hotstar [September 2022]
    Written by Akhil Arora, Edited by Abhinav Lal | Tuesday September 6, 2022
    The best superhero movies on Disney+ Hotstar include The Avengers, Deadpool, Iron Man, The Empire Strikes Back, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Spider-Man 2, and Thor: Ragnarok.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Best Superhero Movies on Disney+ Hotstar
    Akhil Arora | Friday May 14, 2021
    The best superhero movies on Disney+ Hotstar include The Avengers, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and X-Men: First Class.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Best Movies on Disney+ Hotstar
    The best movies on Disney+ Hotstar include Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 3, Ford v Ferrari, Hamilton, Inside Out, Logan, Maqbool, Nomadland, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and Talvar.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Star Wars Original, Prequel Trilogy Movies Now on Hotstar — Except the Very First One
    Akhil Arora | Friday November 23, 2018
    Hotstar has secured streaming rights for all films from Star Wars’ original and prequel trilogies, except the very first one, 1977’s Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • <i>Star Wars</i> Mania at Fever Pitch Before New Film Opens
    Entertainment | Agence France-Presse | Sunday December 13, 2015
    Fans of Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker are counting the days, hours and minutes until they can see Star Wars: The Force Awakens.Star Wars has attracted generations of loyal fans ever since the first film arrived in 1977, introducing the world to The Force, Jedi knights and Darth Vader
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Harrison Ford Returns 'Home' in New <i>Star Wars</i> Film
    Entertainment | Agence France-Presse | Thursday December 10, 2015
    "It felt like being home, to an extent. It felt good. I like to work. It was fun," said Harrison Ford. The actor was 35 when the first Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope movie was released in 1977, and now he reunites with original cast members Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill in resuming his role as Han Solo
  • Star Wars a Game-Changer in Special Effects
    Written by RobinS | Friday November 13, 2015
    The original 1977 movie changed the way science-fiction films were made, paving the way for innovations in the field.
    www.gadgets360.com

'1977 Star Wars Film' - 8 News Result(s)

• Original 1977 <i>'Star Wars'</i> X-Wing Model Sells for Over $3 Million in Auction
    Offbeat | Edited by Nikhil Pandey | Wednesday October 18, 2023
    After Greg Jein died last year, his friends discovered the prop stashed in a cardboard box in his garage.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Best Superhero Movies on Disney+ Hotstar [September 2022]
    Written by Akhil Arora, Edited by Abhinav Lal | Tuesday September 6, 2022
    The best superhero movies on Disney+ Hotstar include The Avengers, Deadpool, Iron Man, The Empire Strikes Back, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Spider-Man 2, and Thor: Ragnarok.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Best Superhero Movies on Disney+ Hotstar
    The best superhero movies on Disney+ Hotstar include The Avengers, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and X-Men: First Class.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Best Movies on Disney+ Hotstar
    The best movies on Disney+ Hotstar include Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 3, Ford v Ferrari, Hamilton, Inside Out, Logan, Maqbool, Nomadland, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and Talvar.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Star Wars Original, Prequel Trilogy Movies Now on Hotstar — Except the Very First One
    Akhil Arora | Friday November 23, 2018
    Hotstar has secured streaming rights for all films from Star Wars’ original and prequel trilogies, except the very first one, 1977’s Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • <i>Star Wars</i> Mania at Fever Pitch Before New Film Opens
    Entertainment | Agence France-Presse | Sunday December 13, 2015
    Fans of Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker are counting the days, hours and minutes until they can see Star Wars: The Force Awakens.Star Wars has attracted generations of loyal fans ever since the first film arrived in 1977, introducing the world to The Force, Jedi knights and Darth Vader
  • Harrison Ford Returns 'Home' in New <i>Star Wars</i> Film
    Entertainment | Agence France-Presse | Thursday December 10, 2015
    "It felt like being home, to an extent. It felt good. I like to work. It was fun," said Harrison Ford. The actor was 35 when the first Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope movie was released in 1977, and now he reunites with original cast members Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill in resuming his role as Han Solo
  • Star Wars a Game-Changer in Special Effects
    Written by RobinS | Friday November 13, 2015
    The original 1977 movie changed the way science-fiction films were made, paving the way for innovations in the field.
    www.gadgets360.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com