There will be one question paper in the preliminary examination. There will be 150 objective questions and the maximum marks will be 200. Each question will carry equal marks.
The questions will be from general Knowledge and General Science. The exam will be of 3 hours duration. The purpose of the examination is only to screen eligible candidates for the Mains examination. The marks obtained by a candidate in the preliminary examination will only be used to shortlist candidates for the Mains examination and will have no bearing on the final merit list preparation.
Questions would be from the following topics:
- History, Arts, Culture, Tradition, Literature, and Heritage of Rajasthan
- History of India
- World and Indian Geography
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance System
- Governance and Administration System in Rajasthan
- Indian Economy and Concepts of Economy
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Science and Technology
- Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.