Important Points For Applicants
- The last date to apply is 2 May 2018
- Candidates shall have to submit their applications at apset.net.in
- Registration fee for general category candidates is Rs 1000 (Rs. 800/- (for B.C. category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PH/VH category)). Fees must be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking.
- Exam will be held at Visakhapatnam, Rajamundry, Guntur, Nellore, Ananthapur and Thirupati.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam will comprise of two papers: Paper 1 will consist of 50 objective type questions to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate; Paper 2 will carry 100 subject specific objective questions
- APSET will be bilingual
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.