- "Not for nothing, the great German thinker, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, had said, I am what I am, so take me as I am"
- "LGBT Community has same rights as of any ordinary citizen. Respect for each other's rights, and others are supreme humanity. Criminalising gay sex is irrational and indefensible"
- "The identity is pivotal to one's being... Identity is equivalent to divinity...Destruction of individual identity would tantamount to crushing of intrinsic dignity that cumulatively encapsulates the values of privacy, choice, freedom of speech and other expressions."
- "Look for the rainbow in every-crowd... Equality and liberty and this freedom can only be fulfilled when each one of us realizes LGBT community has same rights as other citizens"
- "Denial of self-expression is inviting death. Irreplaceability of individuality and identity is grant of respect to self. This realization is one's signature and self-determined design. One defines oneself. That is the glorious form of individuality."
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.