Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally in Madha Lok Sabha constituency of Solapur district in Maharashtra today. He will address another rally in Himmatnagar, Gujarat.
Asking people to vote for a strong government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi says only he can provide a strong government at the Centre and make it a superpower.
Here are the Highlights from PM Modi's Rallies:
- Today, there is the birth anniversary of Lord Mahavir. I convey my best wishes to the people of Gujarat, of the country and the world, on this auspicious day.
- Lord Mahavir's messages in today's global environment connect us to peace-nature and humanitarian trends
- Anand is the land of honour and self-esteem. This soil has wrought Sardar Saheb. The land of the Karamsad was the first teaching of Vallbhai to become Sardar
- In the last five years, in collaboration with all of you, I have tried very sincerely for the development of the country. With your support, I have been able to take great steps towards meeting the basic needs of the common man
- Have increased people's participation, removed public agitation by implementing government schemes
- The Congress has always insulted Sardar Patel and now trying to retouch his sanskars. It seeks to remove the sedition law to strengthen the stone pelting in Jammu and Kashmir
- The Congress insulted the poor saying that poverty was a mental state, have insulted the costume of people from North east, saying it is unusual
- The BJP believes in honouring everyone, security, and it is the result of the millions of people who have got money loans, Dalits, OBCs, and women who have been assured to treat the poor under Ayushman Bharat for Rs 5 lakh
- This election will decide whether to drive nationalism into a life-abiding country or to justify the malignancy
- One one side, we have given our armed forces a free hand to act against those who spread terror. But on the other hand, Congress' 'Dhakosala-Patr' promises to weaken the country's security apparatus
- Congress does not respect our armed forces. For them our Army Chief is a goon, they accuse Air Force Chief of lying. They questioned armed forces when they carried out surgical strikes and air strikes.
- Do they even trust our Armed Forces or do they believe in what Pakistan says