1. Sugarcane: Sugarcane helps in proper functioning of the liver and digestion. A glass of sugarcane juice will help the patient recover from jaundice quickly.
2. Tomato Juice: Tomatoes have lycopene which lowers the risk of liver ailments. One glass of tomato juice mixed with salt and pepper should be taken every morning in order to cure jaundice.
3. Radish leaves: Radish leaves can be used in case of jaundice. Drinking a glass of the extracted juice daily would be beneficial. Radish leaves have compounds which induces appetite and regularizes the bowel movements.
4. Lemon: Lemons have anti inflammatory property which helps in curing jaundice. It unblocks the bile ducts and protects the liver cells from damage thus making it the most simple and easy home remedy for jaundice.
6. Spinach: Spinach as we all know has iron in abundance; therefore spinach juice would be advantageous. Some chopped spinach leaves along with carrot will be an effective home remedy.
7. Buttermilk: Buttermilk does not have any fat and is therefore good for digestion. Adding a pinch of salt, black pepper, cumin seeds would relive the patient of the disease.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.