New Delhi: CBSE NEET 2017 admit card will be released on 22 April, as per the latest official notification. Candidates can download it at cbseneet.nic.in. Know more about how to download NEET admit card online. Along with increasing exam preparation pace, candidates must also pay attention to important things like examination hall etiquettes. Immediately after downloading the NEET 2017 admit card, candidates must first cross check the entries made. NEET will be held on 7 May 2017 at 104 cities in the country. Given below are important exam rules that every candidate, appearing for the exam, must know.
NEET 2017 Exam Rules
- Must carry the admit card to the exam hall
- Must reach the exam centre much before the exam time; candidates won't be allowed to enter the exam hall after 9.30 am
- Must carry "downloaded admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it"
- Must not carry anything to the exam hall except admit card and photographs
- Must check the test booklet properly (ensure the page number as mentioned on the cover page)
- Must not carry any of the barred items to the exam hall (details are given in the official notification)
- Must sign and give finger impressions in the attendance sheet
- Must ensure that they have signed twice on the attendance sheet
- Must fill up the test booklet using ball point pen
- Must match the codes of the test booklet and answer sheet before starting
- Must fill the answer sheet and mark the responses using blue/ black ball point pen
- Must answer carefully as changing an answer is not allowed
- Must do all rough work on Test Booklet, only
Initially the exam was scheduled to be held in 80 cities, however taking the number of examinees into consideration, 24 new cities were added to the list. The 24 new cities added to the list are: Guntur, Tirupathi (Andhra Pradesh), Anand, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Davangere, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi (Karnataka), Kannur, Thrissur (Kerala), Ahmednagar, Amravati, Kolhapur, Satara (Maharashtra), Amritsar (Punjab), Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Namakkal, Tirunelveli, Vellore (Tamil Nadu), Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh) Howrah, Kharagpur (West Bengal) and Nanded (Maharashtra).
Click here for more Education News