The list of courses for which an entrance test will be conducted is given below:
- Bachelor of Mannagement Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- BA (Hons.) Business Economics
- BA (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
- BA (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (Hons.) Music
Some important points to remember while applying for the entrance-based courses mentioned above:
2. The BA (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication course is open only for women candidates.
3. For certain courses like BMS and BBA, the university will also conduct interview/group discussion after entrance test. Make sure to read complete selection procedure for the course to which you apply.
4. The entrance exam will be pen-paper based and objective in nature.
5. While applying for entrance-based courses you will need to upload a photograph, signature, copy of id proof, and a copy of class 10th certificate for proof of date of birth.
Click here for more Education News