For class 10 students, English exam will be held on 12 March.
CBSE class 10 sample question paper, exam pattern and marking scheme 2017-2018: Science Paper
1. The science question paper will comprise of a total of 27 questions: 2 (1 mark question), 3 (2 marks questions), 10 (3 marks questions) and 6 (5 marks question).
2. Internal choice will be provided in three questions of 3 marks each, two questions of 5 marks each and one question of 2 marks.
3. 12 marks will be asked from practical based questions
4. 1 mark question needs to be answered in one sentence
5. 2 marks question needs to be answered in about 30 words
6. 3 marks question needs to be answered in about 50 words
7. 5 marks question needs to be answered in about 70 words
8. The theory exam of science paper will carry a total of 80 marks and candidates will be allowed 3 hours to attempt it.
9. Candidates must be very particular about diagrams and its labelling
10. CBSE Class 10 science sample paper can be found below:
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.