Here are the highlights of the Delhi assembly session:
- "Only matters that are supposed to be tabled will be discussed. I will not permit a discussion about anything else," said Speaker Ram Niwas Goel.
- BJP and AAP legislators trade charges in the Delhi assembly.
- BJP lawmaker Vijender Gupta was asked to exit the assembly by the Speaker amid his party's protest over alleged land scam.
- The Speaker said, "Allow the house to function."
- Vijender Gupta was then marshalled out of the Delhi assembly
- "The BJP had questioned EVMs in the past, but it doesn't do so anymore,' said Alka Lamba
- "We feel that the votes people have given have not gone to the people they voted for. Questions are being raised," said Alka Lamba
- Alka Lamba said, "When the Delhi civic polls were held, there were no other elections going on, yet, we saw generation 1 machines being used." She asked why this was done while the more advanced generation 2 and generation 3 machines were available.
- "Voters are being cheated and misled. I thank the Delhi government for their stellar effort to expose EVM tampering," she said.
- Alka Lama said, "EVM machines were found with their seals broken. CCTV footage was stopped and 4 EVMs were tampered with. Rest assured, the other candidate won because of this."
- Vijender Gupta, after being expelled from the assembly said,"I was protesting against the corrupt AAP leaders. They say that an elephant has two sets of teeth - one to eat, and one to show - Kejriwal is just like that... He has Manish Sisodia to show and Satyendar Jain to eat"
- Naresh Yadav said, "We don't understand why the central government and Election Commission are not taking this matter seriously. Maybe because it is benefitting the central government."
- "We urge them to take this seriously as all other parties support us and are raising questions just like we are," Naresh Yadav said.
- Rajesh Gupta said, "Technologically, We have come a long way... today we see hearts being transplanted easily, imagine how easy it is to transplant a chip in a machine."
- AAP's Saurabh Bhardwaj demonstrates how to tamper with EVMs
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.