Here are some interesting insights into the world's tallest hotel in Dubai - the Gevora Hotel:
1. The guests enter the world's tallest hotel in Dubai through gold-plated revolving doors. The decor and ambience of the hotel is every bit luxurious.
2. At the rooftop of the world's tallest building is a restaurant that gives panoramic view of the city. On the menu of the restaurant are international and local cuisines.
3. Another key attraction is that Gevora hotel has the highest pools overlooking the highest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa.
4. The hotel, located on the Sheikh Zayed Road near the Dubai International Financial Centre, has 528 guest rooms and suites and four restaurants. The Gevora Hotel has six elevators and a total of 3,859 stairs.
5. The world's tallest hotel has all opulent comforts including pools, jacuzzis, health club and a luxury spa.