Social Media Company
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Chinese Man Finds Tiles, Chocolates Inside iPhone 17 Pro Max Box Gifted By Company
- Monday February 16, 2026
- Offbeat | Edited by Srishti Singh Sisodia
The incident went viral on Chinese social media, sparking a huge debate about the gift and Jiang's reaction.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Instagram Denies Addiction Claims In Landmark US Trial
- Thursday February 12, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Instagram CEO Adam Mosseri on Wednesday rejected the notion that users could be clinically addicted to social media, as he testified in a landmark California trial over whether his company knowingly hooked children on its platform for profit.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Anthropic’s AI Safety Lead Mrinak Sharma Resigns, Shares Letter Explaining Why
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Ketan Pratap
An Anthropic executive’s resignation has gone viral on the Internet. On Monday, Mrinak Sharma, who led the company’s Safeguards Research Team, shared a post on his social media handle, mentioning that it was his last day at Anthropic. Alongside the post, the former artificial intelligence (AI) safety lead also shared a long letter that he said ...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Instagram to Reportedly Rival Snapchat With New ‘Instants’ App for Sending Disappearing Photos
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
Meta is said to be developing a new standalone app that is expected to rival Snapchat in terms of ephemeral communication. According to a report, the company confirmed that an internal prototype of the app, dubbed Instants, is in development that would allow users to send and receive disappearing photos and videos. The Meta-owned social media platf...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Snapchat Blocks Over 400,000 Accounts Amid Australia's Social Media Ban
- Monday February 2, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Snapchat has blocked 415,000 accounts under Australia's social media ban for under-16s, the company said Monday, but warned some youngsters may be bypassing age verification technology.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
TikTok Star Khaby Lame Signs Staggering Deal Worth Rs 8,980 Crore To Sell His Company
- Wednesday January 28, 2026
- Feature | Edited by Abhinav Singh
Khaby Lame sold his company, Step Distinctive Limited to Hong Kong's Rich Sparkle for Rs 8,980 crore ($975 million), aiming to monetise his global brand and fanbase.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Judge Weighs Whether School Districts Can Sue Social Media Giants
- Tuesday January 27, 2026
- World News | Reuters
Attorneys for Meta Platforms and other social media companies asked a California federal judge on Monday to block several school districts from taking their lawsuits against the companies to trial
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Samsung Responds, Offers Compensation After Galaxy S25+ Allegedly Explodes While Charging
- Friday January 23, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
Samsung has issued a statement regarding a Galaxy S25+ explosion incident that occurred last year. In a statement given to a publication, the South Korean tech conglomerate said that it had carried out an internal investigation over the alleged thermal runaway event, which occurred while the Galaxy S25+ handset was plugged in. The case, shared on s...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Realme P5 Tipped to Launch in India Soon as Company Teases Upcoming Realme P Series Smartphone via Flipkart
- Wednesday January 14, 2026
- Written by Dhruv Raghav, Edited by David Delima
Realme has started teasing the launch of a new P series smartphone in India. However, the China-based tech firm has yet to reveal the name of the phone. A dedicated microsite for the handset on Flipkart is now live in the country, confirming its availability via the e-commerce platform. Other details about the handset, including its exact launch da...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Realme Neo 8 Colour Options and RGB Design Teased Ahead of China Launch
- Wednesday January 14, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
The Realme Neo 8 is confirmed to be launched in China soon as the successor to the Realme Neo 7. Ahead of its anticipated debut, the company has revealed key details about the upcoming handset via its social media, such as its colourways. It will be available in three colour options, including the previously teased Cyber Mecha shade. The Realme Neo...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Chinese Man Finds Tiles, Chocolates Inside iPhone 17 Pro Max Box Gifted By Company
- Monday February 16, 2026
- Offbeat | Edited by Srishti Singh Sisodia
The incident went viral on Chinese social media, sparking a huge debate about the gift and Jiang's reaction.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Instagram Denies Addiction Claims In Landmark US Trial
- Thursday February 12, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Instagram CEO Adam Mosseri on Wednesday rejected the notion that users could be clinically addicted to social media, as he testified in a landmark California trial over whether his company knowingly hooked children on its platform for profit.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Anthropic’s AI Safety Lead Mrinak Sharma Resigns, Shares Letter Explaining Why
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Ketan Pratap
An Anthropic executive’s resignation has gone viral on the Internet. On Monday, Mrinak Sharma, who led the company’s Safeguards Research Team, shared a post on his social media handle, mentioning that it was his last day at Anthropic. Alongside the post, the former artificial intelligence (AI) safety lead also shared a long letter that he said ...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Instagram to Reportedly Rival Snapchat With New ‘Instants’ App for Sending Disappearing Photos
- Tuesday February 10, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
Meta is said to be developing a new standalone app that is expected to rival Snapchat in terms of ephemeral communication. According to a report, the company confirmed that an internal prototype of the app, dubbed Instants, is in development that would allow users to send and receive disappearing photos and videos. The Meta-owned social media platf...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Snapchat Blocks Over 400,000 Accounts Amid Australia's Social Media Ban
- Monday February 2, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Snapchat has blocked 415,000 accounts under Australia's social media ban for under-16s, the company said Monday, but warned some youngsters may be bypassing age verification technology.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
TikTok Star Khaby Lame Signs Staggering Deal Worth Rs 8,980 Crore To Sell His Company
- Wednesday January 28, 2026
- Feature | Edited by Abhinav Singh
Khaby Lame sold his company, Step Distinctive Limited to Hong Kong's Rich Sparkle for Rs 8,980 crore ($975 million), aiming to monetise his global brand and fanbase.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Judge Weighs Whether School Districts Can Sue Social Media Giants
- Tuesday January 27, 2026
- World News | Reuters
Attorneys for Meta Platforms and other social media companies asked a California federal judge on Monday to block several school districts from taking their lawsuits against the companies to trial
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Samsung Responds, Offers Compensation After Galaxy S25+ Allegedly Explodes While Charging
- Friday January 23, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
Samsung has issued a statement regarding a Galaxy S25+ explosion incident that occurred last year. In a statement given to a publication, the South Korean tech conglomerate said that it had carried out an internal investigation over the alleged thermal runaway event, which occurred while the Galaxy S25+ handset was plugged in. The case, shared on s...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Realme P5 Tipped to Launch in India Soon as Company Teases Upcoming Realme P Series Smartphone via Flipkart
- Wednesday January 14, 2026
- Written by Dhruv Raghav, Edited by David Delima
Realme has started teasing the launch of a new P series smartphone in India. However, the China-based tech firm has yet to reveal the name of the phone. A dedicated microsite for the handset on Flipkart is now live in the country, confirming its availability via the e-commerce platform. Other details about the handset, including its exact launch da...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Realme Neo 8 Colour Options and RGB Design Teased Ahead of China Launch
- Wednesday January 14, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
The Realme Neo 8 is confirmed to be launched in China soon as the successor to the Realme Neo 7. Ahead of its anticipated debut, the company has revealed key details about the upcoming handset via its social media, such as its colourways. It will be available in three colour options, including the previously teased Cyber Mecha shade. The Realme Neo...
-
www.gadgets360.com