26 11 Verdict

'26 11 Verdict' - 45 News Result(s)

• Pak Court Defers Verdict Against 26/11 Attack Mastermind Hafiz Saeed
    World News | Press Trust of India | Saturday February 8, 2020
    A Pakistani anti-terrorism court today deferred its verdict against Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed in two terror financing cases on his "request" and adjourned the hearing till Tuesday.
    www.ndtv.com
  • India Refers To Pulwama, 26/11 Attacks At Kulbhushan Jadhav Hearing At UN Court: Highlights
    India News | Edited by Stela Dey | Wednesday February 20, 2019
    India is presenting its case at the International Court of Justice, seeking cancellation of the death sentence of Kulbhushan Jadhav - an Indian national, accused of spying by Pakistan. On Day 3 of the case hearing, India will reply to Pakistan. Kulbhushan Jadhav was sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of espionage and terror...
    www.ndtv.com
  • <i>Bigg Boss 11</i>, October 26, Written Update: Pooja Jain Entertained Her <i>Kalkothri</i> Mates With Her <i>Dhinchak</i> Song <i>Daaru Daaru</i>
    Entertainment | Written by Aashna Shah | Thursday October 26, 2017
    Bigg Boss 11, October 26: Dhinchak Pooja has been given a task to create a viral song on the housemates
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Pakistan Court Allows 26/11 Attack Boat Inspection
    India News | Press Trust of India | Friday July 29, 2016
    A top Pakistani court has allowed the examination of a boat used by the 10 Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists to reach India for carrying out the 2008 Mumbai attack, overturning an anti-terrorism court verdict which it termed as "flawed".
    www.ndtv.com
  • Mumbai Attacks: Pakistan Court Reserves Verdict On Prosecution Plea
    World News | Press Trust of India | Thursday March 31, 2016
    A Pakistani anti-terrorism court holding the trial of the Mumbai attacks case has reserved its verdict on a prosecution plea to incorporate the individual postmortem reports of the 166 people killed in the 2008 terrorist attack.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Ajmal Kasab's death sentence upheld by Supreme Court: Excerpts from the judgement
    India News | NDTV.com | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab's death sentence has been upheld by the Supreme Court. Kasab, the only terrorist caught alive during the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks in 2008, wanted the death sentence handed to him by the Bombay High Court to be commuted to life imprisonment. Today's verdict was pronounced by a two judge bench of Justices CK Prasad ...
    www.ndtv.com
  • India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    Survivors and kin of victims of the 26/11 terror attacks hailed the Supreme Court judgment upholding the death sentence of Ajmal Kasab, the only surviving Pakistani terrorist behind the strike.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Pakistan should expedite 26/11 trial after verdict on Kasab: Ujjwal Nikam
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    With the Supreme Court upholding the death sentence of Ajmal Kasab in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks case, special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam Pakistan wants the trial in Pakistan court to be expedited. "Death sentence awarded to Kasab should be executed as soon as possible so that it gives a strong signal to the terrorists that law takes stern...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Death sentence for Ajmal Kasab? Supreme Court to decide today
    India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan; Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    The Supreme Court is scheduled to deliver its verdict on Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab's plea against his death sentence today. Kasab, the only terrorist caught alive during the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks in 2008, had pleaded the Supreme Court to commute his death sentence to life imprisonment on February 14.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 26/11 voice samples: Action after court verdict, says Malik
    India News | NDTV Correspondent | Thursday July 7, 2011
    Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik has responded to reports of delays in pursuing the voice samples of those who may have been involved in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.Speaking to NDTV, Mr Malik promised "action within 24 hours" on voice samples of 26/11 accused once the court gives go ahead."We are just awaiting court vedict on voice sam...
    www.ndtv.com
  • After Rana verdict, US justifies Headley deal
    World News | Press Trust of India | Friday June 10, 2011
    Justifying a controversial plea bargain deal with the Mumbai attacks accused David Headley that spared him from death penalty and extradition to India, a top US attorney has said that not doing the pact would have been a "terrible mistake"."I am convinced that we would have made a terrible mistake if we did not sit down with Headley and get all the...
    www.ndtv.com
  • India disappointed with Rana verdict, Modi tweets too
    India News | NDTV Correspondent | Friday June 10, 2011
    The acquittal of Tahawwur Rana in planning the 26/11 attacks is being seen as a setback for India. "We are disappointed," said UK Bandal, India's Secretary for Internal Security. He said the National Investigation Agency (NIA), which is handling the 26/11 case, will gather more information from America. The NIA will also debate filing a chargesheet...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Jury to resume deliberations on Rana trial verdict on Monday
    India News | Press Trust of India | Friday June 10, 2011
    The final deliberations against Tahawwur Hussein Rana, charged with involvement in the Mumbai terror attacks and providing material support to Pakistan-based terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba, will resume on Monday.The jury from diverse ethnic backgrounds started the process on USA vs Rana case yesterday after more than two weeks of trial, in which his ...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Timeline: Kasab's trial in Bombay High Court
    India News | Press Trust of India | Monday February 21, 2011
    Ajmal Kasab, sporting a stubble and wearing a white kurta-pyjama, watched via video- conference as the Bombay High Court confirmed his death sentence for waging war against India with the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai in 2008.Following is the chronology of 26/11 case of Ajmal Kasab in the Bombay High Court:October 18, 2010: Case begins in High Court, Kas...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Bombay High Court's verdict on Kasab's fate on Monday
    The Bombay High Court will deliver its verdict on the fate of Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab on Monday, nine months after he was pronounced guilty of perpetrating the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and sentenced to death.The division bench of Justices Ranjana Desai and R V More, apart from pronouncing the judgement on confirmation of death sentence to...
    www.ndtv.com

'26 11 Verdict' - 48 Video Result(s)

'26 11 Verdict' - 45 News Result(s)

• Pak Court Defers Verdict Against 26/11 Attack Mastermind Hafiz Saeed
    World News | Press Trust of India | Saturday February 8, 2020
    A Pakistani anti-terrorism court today deferred its verdict against Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed in two terror financing cases on his "request" and adjourned the hearing till Tuesday.
    www.ndtv.com
  • India Refers To Pulwama, 26/11 Attacks At Kulbhushan Jadhav Hearing At UN Court: Highlights
    India News | Edited by Stela Dey | Wednesday February 20, 2019
    India is presenting its case at the International Court of Justice, seeking cancellation of the death sentence of Kulbhushan Jadhav - an Indian national, accused of spying by Pakistan. On Day 3 of the case hearing, India will reply to Pakistan. Kulbhushan Jadhav was sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of espionage and terror...
    www.ndtv.com
  • <i>Bigg Boss 11</i>, October 26, Written Update: Pooja Jain Entertained Her <i>Kalkothri</i> Mates With Her <i>Dhinchak</i> Song <i>Daaru Daaru</i>
    Entertainment | Written by Aashna Shah | Thursday October 26, 2017
    Bigg Boss 11, October 26: Dhinchak Pooja has been given a task to create a viral song on the housemates
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Pakistan Court Allows 26/11 Attack Boat Inspection
    India News | Press Trust of India | Friday July 29, 2016
    A top Pakistani court has allowed the examination of a boat used by the 10 Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists to reach India for carrying out the 2008 Mumbai attack, overturning an anti-terrorism court verdict which it termed as "flawed".
    www.ndtv.com
  • Mumbai Attacks: Pakistan Court Reserves Verdict On Prosecution Plea
    World News | Press Trust of India | Thursday March 31, 2016
    A Pakistani anti-terrorism court holding the trial of the Mumbai attacks case has reserved its verdict on a prosecution plea to incorporate the individual postmortem reports of the 166 people killed in the 2008 terrorist attack.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Ajmal Kasab's death sentence upheld by Supreme Court: Excerpts from the judgement
    India News | NDTV.com | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab's death sentence has been upheld by the Supreme Court. Kasab, the only terrorist caught alive during the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks in 2008, wanted the death sentence handed to him by the Bombay High Court to be commuted to life imprisonment. Today's verdict was pronounced by a two judge bench of Justices CK Prasad ...
    www.ndtv.com
  • India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    Survivors and kin of victims of the 26/11 terror attacks hailed the Supreme Court judgment upholding the death sentence of Ajmal Kasab, the only surviving Pakistani terrorist behind the strike.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Pakistan should expedite 26/11 trial after verdict on Kasab: Ujjwal Nikam
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    With the Supreme Court upholding the death sentence of Ajmal Kasab in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks case, special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam Pakistan wants the trial in Pakistan court to be expedited. "Death sentence awarded to Kasab should be executed as soon as possible so that it gives a strong signal to the terrorists that law takes stern...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Death sentence for Ajmal Kasab? Supreme Court to decide today
    India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan; Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Wednesday August 29, 2012
    The Supreme Court is scheduled to deliver its verdict on Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab's plea against his death sentence today. Kasab, the only terrorist caught alive during the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks in 2008, had pleaded the Supreme Court to commute his death sentence to life imprisonment on February 14.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 26/11 voice samples: Action after court verdict, says Malik
    India News | NDTV Correspondent | Thursday July 7, 2011
    Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik has responded to reports of delays in pursuing the voice samples of those who may have been involved in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.Speaking to NDTV, Mr Malik promised "action within 24 hours" on voice samples of 26/11 accused once the court gives go ahead."We are just awaiting court vedict on voice sam...
    www.ndtv.com
  • After Rana verdict, US justifies Headley deal
    World News | Press Trust of India | Friday June 10, 2011
    Justifying a controversial plea bargain deal with the Mumbai attacks accused David Headley that spared him from death penalty and extradition to India, a top US attorney has said that not doing the pact would have been a "terrible mistake"."I am convinced that we would have made a terrible mistake if we did not sit down with Headley and get all the...
    www.ndtv.com
  • India disappointed with Rana verdict, Modi tweets too
    India News | NDTV Correspondent | Friday June 10, 2011
    The acquittal of Tahawwur Rana in planning the 26/11 attacks is being seen as a setback for India. "We are disappointed," said UK Bandal, India's Secretary for Internal Security. He said the National Investigation Agency (NIA), which is handling the 26/11 case, will gather more information from America. The NIA will also debate filing a chargesheet...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Jury to resume deliberations on Rana trial verdict on Monday
    India News | Press Trust of India | Friday June 10, 2011
    The final deliberations against Tahawwur Hussein Rana, charged with involvement in the Mumbai terror attacks and providing material support to Pakistan-based terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba, will resume on Monday.The jury from diverse ethnic backgrounds started the process on USA vs Rana case yesterday after more than two weeks of trial, in which his ...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Timeline: Kasab's trial in Bombay High Court
    Ajmal Kasab, sporting a stubble and wearing a white kurta-pyjama, watched via video- conference as the Bombay High Court confirmed his death sentence for waging war against India with the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai in 2008.Following is the chronology of 26/11 case of Ajmal Kasab in the Bombay High Court:October 18, 2010: Case begins in High Court, Kas...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Bombay High Court's verdict on Kasab's fate on Monday
    The Bombay High Court will deliver its verdict on the fate of Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab on Monday, nine months after he was pronounced guilty of perpetrating the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and sentenced to death.The division bench of Justices Ranjana Desai and R V More, apart from pronouncing the judgement on confirmation of death sentence to...
    www.ndtv.com

'26 11 Verdict' - 48 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com