Last date to apply online: June 14, 2017
Last date to submit application fee online through SBI I-Collect: June 17, 2017
Last date to update fee receipt details on the online portal: June 20, 2017
The entrance for BA courses (wherever applicable) will be conducted between June 27 and June 29, 2017.
1. The application portal and links for BA and B.Sc. programs are different.
2. The student would need to create their login credentials first. They can then login to the application portal and complete the application process.
3. There are three modes to pay application fee - Netbanking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
4. Students applying to the university should not forget to collect their respective SB Collect Reference Number which must be updated in their application form.
5. Students who will be applying under Sports category, OBC category or Physically Disabled category will have to send their respective certificates separately to the university.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.