AFCAT 2024: The registration window will open on December 01 and close on December 30, 2023.
The notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2024 has been released by the India Air Force (IAF). The registration window will open on December 01 and close on December 30, 2023. There are 317 positions in the Flying, Ground Duty (Technical), and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) branches that the Indian Air Force aims to fill.
For the Flying Branch, the age limit is 20 to 24 years as of January 1, 2024, with an upper age limit of 26 for candidates holding a valid Commercial Pilot License.
For Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches, the age limit is 20 to 26 years as of January 1, 2024.
The Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) require at least 50 per cent marks in Physics and Mathematics in 12th-grade exams, along with a three-year bachelor's degree or BE/BTech with a minimum of 60 per cent marks.
Ground Duty (Technical) requires at least 60 per cent marks in Physics and Mathematics in 12th-grade exams and an engineering or technology degree at the graduation or post-graduation level.
Selected candidates will receive a pay scale between Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500 and allowances based on duty and location.
Air Force Common Admission Test 2024: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website at afcat.cdac.in.
- Register for AFCAT 01/2024 and log in using the registration details.
- Complete the application by providing personal, educational, and other necessary details.
- Upload the required documents
- Select an exam city and make the application fee payment
- Submit the form
- Download and print the form for future reference.
Check the detailed notification here