Eight members of a family, including two children, were admitted to a hospital for suspected food poisoning at a village in Shamli district, the police said today.
After drinking cold drinks from a local shop, they complained of headache, vomiting and stomach disorder following which they were shifted to district hospital, the SHO of Kairana Police Station said.
The case is being investigated , the police official said.
More details awaited.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.