Baby Dies In Locked Ambulance; Parents Stopped From Breaking Windows | Read

PUBLISHED ON: July 17, 2018 | Duration: 2 min, 41 sec

  
loading..
A two-month old child in Chhattisgarh suffocated after the door of the ambulance that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned. When the boy's father tried to break open its window, he was warned against damaging the government's property.

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com