"Was Sure We Had Done Nothing Wrong": Ex-Air Force Officer On Rafale

PUBLISHED ON: July 27, 2020 | Duration: 12 min, 56 sec

  
loading..
After a trial by fire in court, the Indian Air Force finally gets its first Rafale fighter jets. The first batch of Rafale fighters are on their way to India. In an interview to NDTV, Air Marshal Raghunath Nambiar, Former Chief of the Western Air Command, says: "Rafale is a fully integrated aircraft. I took over as the Deputy Chief, 2-3 months after the negotiations were completed and contract had been signed. I had the opportunity to defend the Rafale and I was sure in my mind we had done nothing wrong."
ALSO WATCH
India Seals Historic Airbus Military Aircraft Deal, Ratan Tata Says "Bold Step"

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com