- Scrapping Article 370 was a parliamentary decision aimed at ending discrimination against our citizens in Jammu and Kashmir. Progressive policies will now be applicable to them, ending gender discrimination, protecting juvenile rights and giving them the right to education, information and work.
- Despite challenging circumstances, Jammu and Kashmir's civil administration is ensuring basic services, essential supplies, mobility and near-complete connectivity. Democratic processes have been initiated, and restrictions are being eased continuously.
- The world, in particular India, has suffered greatly due to state-sponsored terrorism. We must speak out because silence emboldens terrorists and their supporters. This particular nation (referring to Pakistan) conducts cross-border terrorism as a form of cross-border diplomacy.
- A certain delegation has been giving a running commentary with offensive rhetoric of false allegations and concocted charges against India. But the world is aware that this narrative comes from the epicentre of global terrorism, where ring leaders were sheltered for years.
- We should call out those who are misusing this platform for malicious political agendas under the garb of human rights. They speak on the human rights of minorities in other countries whilst trampling on them in their own country. They cry victim when they are actually the perpetrators.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.