Earlier estimates had put the George Town death toll at 14, but three workers had managed to escape, said Ervin Galen Teruki, deputy operations head of the Fire and Rescue Department in Penang state.
A seventh body was found on Sunday morning.
Fire officials earlier identified the victims as foreign workers from Indonesia, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Pakistan. The construction site supervisor, a Malaysian, remains missing.
The landslide occured on Saturday morning at a site where two 49-storey condominium towers are being built. The cause has yet to be determined.
Several residential and commercial towers are still under construction in the area.
Local media reported anger among residents and activists, some of who said they had previously protested against the increasing development of hillslopes around the area.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.