Students Suffer From Food Poisoning At Greater Noida Hostel, Hospitalised

  • 3:55
  • Published On: March 09, 2024
Cinema View
Several students living at a Greater Noida hostel were rushed to the hospital due to suspected food poisoning on Friday night. The students complaining of dizziness and vomiting after eating the dinner made for those observing Mahashivratri fast. While doctors say the students are now out of danger, but have been kept under observation at the hospital. On Saturday morning, food safety officials visited the hostel to collect food samples to probe the case.

Related Videos

Massive Fire Engulfs Warehouse In Greater Noida
June 02, 2024 0:34
Greater Noida Society Lift | Residents Get Stuck In Greater Noida Society Lift
May 18, 2024 0:24
Road Rage Caught On Camera, BMW Chases Family In Greater Noida At 1 AM
May 06, 2024 7:02
On Camera, 15-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped By Woman In Greater Noida
May 02, 2024 1:02
High Speed Bus Full Of Students Overturned In Greater Noida
April 27, 2024 0:31
Synthetic Sweetener Found Inside Cake Linked To Punjab Girl's Death: Official
April 22, 2024 2:54
Massive Fire At Restaurant In Greater Noida
April 06, 2024 0:44
Punjab Girl Dies After Eating Cake Ordered Online
April 01, 2024 3:43
"Sample Not Taken From Us": Family Of Child Who Died After Eating Cake
March 31, 2024 4:59
Punjab Girl, 10, Dies After Eating Cake Ordered Online On Her Birthday
March 30, 2024 1:32
"No Registry, No Vote": Noida, Greater Noida Residents' Property Rights Protest Ahead Of Polls
March 25, 2024 2:26
Video: Massive Fire At Eateries In Greater Noida Market
March 13, 2024 3:01
Our Offerings: NDTV
  • मध्य प्रदेश
  • राजस्थान
  • इंडिया
  • मराठी
  • 24X7
Choose Your Destination