76 Students From Greater Noida Hostel Rushed To Hospital Due To Food Poisoning

  • 3:25
  • Published On: March 09, 2024
Cinema View
Embed
In a shocking incident, as many as 76 students residing at a private hostel in Uttar Pradesh's Greater Noida were rushed to hospital due to food poisoning. The incident occurred on Friday, March 8, after the students consumed the food specially prepared on account of Mahashivratri. As per a report published by the news outlet Press Trust of India (PTI), the affected students, who are enrolled at different colleges, had dinner made for Mahashivratri fast and later complained about feeling dizzy, uneasy, and vomiting. The police told the publication that the affected students were staying at Aryan Residency in the Knowledge Park area and ate puris made of "kuttu ka atta" or buckwheat flour.

Related Videos

Synthetic Sweetener Found Inside Cake Linked To Punjab Girl's Death: Official
April 22, 2024 2:54
Punjab Girl Dies After Eating Cake Ordered Online
April 01, 2024 3:43
"Sample Not Taken From Us": Family Of Child Who Died After Eating Cake
March 31, 2024 4:59
Punjab Girl, 10, Dies After Eating Cake Ordered Online On Her Birthday
March 30, 2024 1:32
Students Suffer From Food Poisoning At Greater Noida Hostel, Hospitalised
March 09, 2024 3:55
1 Dead, Many Hospitalised After Allegedly Eating 'Prasad' At Karnataka Temple
December 25, 2023 1:49
3 Tamil Nadu Children Die, 11 Hospitalised Allegedly Due To Food Poisoning
October 06, 2022 4:08
Kerala Teen Dies, 18 Hospitalised After Eating Shawarma
May 02, 2022 1:10
Kashmiri students allegedly assaulted, asked to shout anti-Pak slogans
May 05, 2014 2:08
Can't bring back children, will help their village, says Nitish
July 24, 2013 35:14
Bihar's mid-day meal tragedy: Darkness at noon
July 21, 2013 19:57
Our Offerings: NDTV
  • मध्य प्रदेश
  • राजस्थान
  • इंडिया
  • मराठी
  • 24X7
Choose Your Destination