Trump Iran War | Trump Holds Off On Planned Iran Strike After Gulf Allies' Request

President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a planned military strike on Iran for Tuesday at the request of several allies in the Middle East because “serious negotiations” are underway. The Monday social media announcement comes a day after Trump warned Tehran the “clock is ticking” to strike a deal, his latest threat to end the ceasefire struck in mid-April. Trump didn’t offer details about the planned attack but said he instructed the U.S. military to be prepared for a possible “full, large-scale assault of Iran.” Earlier in the day, world shares mostly retreated and oil prices jumped after Trump warned Tehran that the “clock is ticking” as U.S.-Iran negotiations over a permanent end to the war stall

Related Videos