Surgical Strikes Revealed By Army, Not Defence Minister, Says Amit Shah | Read

PUBLISHED ON: October 7, 2016 | Duration: 1 min, 51 sec

   
loading..
To ensure it sought no political advantage after the strikes across the Line of Control, the government left the announcement of the action to the army, BJP president Amit Shah said today. He said it was "the DGMO (Director General of Military Operations) and not Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar who briefed reporters about soldiers traveling intro Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir last week.
ALSO WATCH
Rahul Gandhi To Go To Office In Plan To Revive Party Headquarters

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................