GAIL Pipeline Fire: It Started When Tea Vendor Lit a Stove

PUBLISHED ON: June 27, 2014 | Duration: 1 min, 54 sec

   
loading..
At least 15 people were burnt alive on Friday morning after a massive fire at a gas pipeline operated by state-owned energy company Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) in Andhra Pradesh. NDTV has learnt that the fire, which killed mostly local residents, started from a tea shop across the road, 200 feet from the pipeline. Witnesses say gas had leaked from the pipeline through the night, but was ignored. (Read more)
ALSO WATCH
आंध्र प्रदेश : ईस्ट गोदावरी में नाव डूबी, 7 लापता, 26 लोग बचाए गए