Andhra's Shame: Baby in Hospital Allegedly Bitten by Rats | Read

PUBLISHED ON: August 27, 2015 | Duration: 1 min, 50 sec

facebooktwitteremailkoo
loading..
A baby boy in a hospital in Andhra Pradesh, has died, after he was bitten by rats in the intensive care unit of a state-run hospital. Officials at the Guntur General Hospital say the newborn died early this morning because of complications from a surgery for a urinary infection. But the baby's parents say that when the baby was placed in emergency care on a ventilator, his fingers were bitten by rats.
ALSO WATCH
Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Andhra Student, Among Fastest Verdict

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com