IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package to China, Hong Kong and Macau at a starting tariff of Rs. 1,64,990 per person. The ten-night and eleven-day tour will cover destinations such as Shanghai, Xian, Beijing, Hong Kong and Macau, according to IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com. The tour, scheduled to start from Mumbai on August 8, 2019, will be on Cathay Pacific flight, according to the IRCTC Tourism website. IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the online ticketing arm of Indian Railways.
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC Tourism's China, Hong Kong and Macau tour package:
1. The tariff for the tour package is different according to the occupancy and class chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, one needs to pay Rs. 1,64,990.
|Class||Occupancy||Prices (per person)|
|Adult on single occupancy||Rs 1,82,990|
|Adult on double occupancy||Rs 1,64,990|
|Adult on triple occupancy||Rs 1,64,990|
|Child with bed (2-11 years)||Rs 1,42,990|
|Child without bed (2-11 years)||Rs 1,23,990|
|Infant (up to 2 years)||Rs 42,990|
2. The journey from Mumbai to Hong Kong will be on an economy class flight of Cathay Pacific airlines.
|08.08.2019||CX 660||BOM- HKG||01.10 Hrs||09.45 Hrs|
|CX 360||HKG- PVG||13.45 Hrs||16.30 Hrs|
|15.08.2019||KA 993||PEK- HKG||18.35 Hrs||22.25 Hrs|
|18.08.2019||CX 663||HKG- BOM||20.10 Hrs||00.50 Hrs +1|
3. The package includes air tickets, accommodation in three-star hotels, visa charges, all meals, according to the IRCTC Tourism's portal. The package also offers travel insurance for passengers below the age of 60 years.
4. The tour will cover destinations such as Shanghai Museum, The People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping, Tiananmen Square, Pearl shop, Great Wall-Juyong Pass, Disneyland Tour, and Venetian Macau, among others.
5. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, tips, mineral water etc are not a part of the package, noted IRCTC Tourism.
Meanwhile, IRCTC Tourism is also offering a four-night and five-day tour package to Thailand starting from Rs. 32,300 per person.