IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package to Thailand starting from Rs 32,300 per person, it said on microblogging website Twitter. The four-night and five-day tour will cover destinations such as Bangkok and Pattaya, according to IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com. The tour, which will start from Guwahati on September 19, 2019, will include IndiGo flight bookings, according to IRCTC Tourism, the tourism arm of Indian Railways. (Also read: IRCTC Tourism offers 9-day tour to Himachal Pradesh)
Enjoy a plethora of adventure activities in Thailand on coral islands tours. Nature is not all that Thailand offers as it is a huge commercial center with it's own suburban flavor. To book visit https://t.co/MsETjmItag#tourism#irctc#airtourism#travel#airtravel#travelholicpic.twitter.com/GCuhmGuewv— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) June 24, 2019
|Package Name||Thrilling Thailand ex-Guwahati|
Here are key things to know about IRCTC Tourism's Thailand package:
1. The tariff for IRCTC Tourism's tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, passengers need to pay Rs. 32,300.
|Child with bed||Rs. 30,899|
|Child without bed||Rs. 25,299|
2. The journey from Guwahati to Bangkok will be via Kolkata from IndiGo airlines.
3. The package includes air tickets (Guwahati-Bankok-Guwahati round trip), breakfast, lunch and dinner, according to IRCTC's website. The package also offers hotel accommodation and travel insurance, noted IRCTC Tourism.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of room services, or tips are not a part of the package.
5. IRCTC Tourism is also offering a five-night and six-day tour package to popular tourist destinations of Rajasthan like Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur and Udaipur.