IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package of five nights and six days to Meghalaya. The tour will comprise flights connecting Bengaluru with Guwahati and a motorcycle-based journey to Mawsynram and Mawlyngbna in Meghalaya, and is priced from Rs 35,165 per person, according to IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com. The tour will begin and end at Bengaluru, and the flight bookings will be through the IndiGo airline, according to IRCTC Tourism, the tourism arm of the Indian Railways.
For all the bike lovers out there, IRCTC Tourism brings an exhilarating ADVENTUROUS MEGHALAYA BIKE TOUR ex Bangalore that covers Mawsynram/Mawlyngbna -Jakrem. To book or know more about this exciting package, visit: https://t.co/aK6S2Mw407#tourism#irctc#travel#travelholicpic.twitter.com/Nc9Y8BRa87— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 12, 2019
IRCTC Tourism's Meghalaya tour package details:
|Package Name||Amusing and Adventurous Meghalaya, ex - Bangalore|
|Destinations Covered||Mawsynram / Mawlyngbna – Jakrem|
|Travelling Mode||By Flight for BLR – GAU and back by self driven motorcycle for Guwahati - Mawsynram / Mawlyngbna – Jakrem - Guwahati|
|Duration||05 Nights / 06 Days|
|Frequency / Tour Date||08.07.2019|
|No of seats||10|
|Meal Plan||All meals and refreshments|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's Meghalaya package:
1. The tariff for the tour package starts at Rs 35,165 for a single rider.
|Solo (single)||Solo + Pillion (2 persons)|
|Rs 35,165||Rs 62,380|
2. The tour will commence on July 8, 2019, according to the IRCTC Tourism website.
3. The journey between Bengaluru and Guwahati will be covered by IndiGo flights.
|Flight||From – To||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|6E 524 (Onward)||Bangalore to Guwahati||11.00 hrs||15.20 hrs|
|6E 525 (Return)||Guwahati to Bangalore||15.55 hrs||20.05 hrs|
4. The package includes air tickets (Bengaluru-Guwahti-Bengaluru round trip), transfers and sightseeing by self-driven Royal Enfield motorcycles along with fuel for the entire trip and safety riding gears (helmet, knee guard etc.) according to the IRCTC Tourism website.
5. However, meals in flight, items of personal nature such as laundry, tips or any deviation from the tour itinerary, according to IRCTC.
IRCTC Tourism is also offering a tour package of five nights and six days to Kalimpong, Gangtok and Darjeeling.
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019