IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package of seven nights and eight days to Bengaluru, Myosre and Ooty. The tour - operated with a special AC tourist train - will commence on May 25 from Mumbai, IRCTC Tourism, the tourism arm of the Indian Railways, said on its website, irctctourism.com. The tariff of the package starts at Rs. 21,590 per person on a triple sharing basis in 3AC, which is inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax), according to the IRCTC Tourism website.
Experience the captivating South Indian destinations with IRCTC Tourism's BANGALORE-MYSORE-OOTY SUMMER SPL AC TOURIST TRAIN. To book the package, visit https://t.co/6bTVaNG8Ebpic.twitter.com/SG652dslWV— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) April 2, 2019
IRCTC Tourism's Bengaluru, Myosre and Ooty tour package details:
|Package Name||Bengaluru-Mysore-Ooty Summer Spl AC tourist train (WZTT04)|
|Traveling Mode||AC Train|
|Station/Departure Time||CSMT: 06.30 hours on 25.05.19|
|Class||3AC, 2AC & 1AC|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
|Hotel||AC Hotel Accommodation|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's package:
1. The boarding and deboarding points of IRCTC's package include Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Kalyan, Pune, Daud, Solapur and Kalaburagi.
2. The package starts at Rs 21,590 per person on triple sharing basis in 3AC. One needs to pay Rs 22,790 on twin sharing basis in 3AC.
|Class||Single Occupancy||Twin sharing||Triple sharing||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|(IAC)||Rs 35,060||Rs 29,050||Rs 27,810||Rs 24,790||Rs 21,770|
|(2AC)||Rs 30,790||Rs 24,750||Rs 23,550||Rs 20,510||Rs 17,490|
|(3AC)||Rs 28,850||Rs 22,790||Rs 21,590||Rs 18,560||Rs 15,550|
3. The package offers accommodation in AC hotels and AC road transfers. Passengers also get breakfast, dinner and one litre of drinking water per day, said IRCTC.
4. Booking of the package is available online on IRCTC's website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC's tourist facilitation centre, zonal offices and regional offices.
5. However, items of personal nature such as laundry or entrance fee for monuments etc are not a part of the package, noted IRCTC.
IRCTC Tourism is also offering a nine nights and 10 days tour package to Puri, Konark, Kolkata, Gaya, Varanasi and Allahabad.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.