IRCTC Tourism is offering a 'nine nights and 10 days' tour package to Puri, Konark, Kolkata, Gaya, Varanasi and Allahabad, said the tourism arm of the Indian Railways on microblogging website, Twitter. The tour will commence on May 1 from Madurai via sleeper class of Indian Railways, according to IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism's official website -- irctctourism.com. The tariff of the package starts at Rs 9,450 per person, which is inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax), according to IRCTC's portal.
Rejoice in the religious expedition with #IRCTC Tourism's Aastha Tirth Kasi Yatra tour package that takes tourists to prominent sacred destinations that include Puri, Konark, Kolkata, Gaya, Varanasi and Allahabad. To book the package, visit: https://t.co/X6iDLXYUO8pic.twitter.com/CzkMcDyhmk— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) April 1, 2019
IRCTC Tourism's "Aastha Tirth Kasi Yatra" tour package details:
|Package Name||Aastha Tirth Kasi Yatra|
|Destination Covered||Puri - Konark - Kolkata - Gaya - Varanasi - Allahabad|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Darshan Train|
|Station/Departure Time||Madurai: 00:05 hrs|
|Package Tariff||Rs 9,450|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC's package:
1. The boarding and deboarding points of IRCTC's package include Madurai, Dindigul, Karur, Erode, Salem, Whitefield, Jolarpettai, Katpadi and Perambur.
2. The package offers accommodation in non-ac dormitories/hall and non-ac road transfers.
3. Booking of the package is available online on IRCTC's website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC's tourist facilitation centre, zonal offices and regional offices.
4. Passengers will get breakfast, lunch, dinner and one litre of drinking water per day under this package.
5. Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines and entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc are not a part of the package, according to IRCTC.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.