Here are key things to know about IRCTC Heritage Tour Package:
1. The boarding points of the package include Madurai, Dindigul, Trichy, Vriddhachalam, Villupuram, Chennai Egmore, Yesvantpur, Hassan and Mangalore.
2. The de-boarding points of the tour package include Arsikere, Hassan, Yesvantpur, Chennai Egmore, Villupuram, Vriddhachalam, Trichy, Dindigul and Madurai. (Also read: IRCTC E-Ticket Cancellation After Chart Preparation: TDR Filing Rules, Refund Policies, Others)
3. The travelling mode of the special tour is train and class is sleeper. Train will leave Madurai at 00:05 am.
4. No fare is charged for child below 5 year, said IRCTC Tourism. (Also read: In Case Your Train Is Cancelled, Entire Booking Amount To Get Credited Automatically. Details Here)
5. Children of 5 years and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare, mentioned IRCTC Tourism on the website.
7. Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 1 litre drinking water per day are also offered with this package. (Also read: IRCTC Tatkal Reservation: New Facility For Booking Train Tickets)
8. Non AC road transfers on SIC basis, tour escort and security on train are also available.
9. This package excludes items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines, entrance fee for temples/ other sightseeing places and service of tour guide.
10. Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Indian Railways order and local transportation expenses are to be borne by tourists on their own, said IRCTC Tourism.