- In Wednesday's ruling, the top court also asked the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) to sell the seized properties. The court said the next hearing in the case would be on December 12.
- The court has already ordered seizure of the company's 100-bed multi-speciality hospital, bank accounts, the building which houses its office, certain firms and a benami villa in Goa.
- In its last hearing, the top court made it clear that the group was required to disclose "in clear terms" every activity involving transfer of money since 2008. It warned the developer to reveal by December 3 details of all its properties in the name of directors, their family members, relatives, chief financial officers and statutory auditors.
- The court also ordered Amrapali's chief financial officer Chander Wadhwa to deposit Rs. 11.69 crore with its registry.
- The court is seized of a batch of petitions filed by homebuyers who are seeking possession of around 42,000 flats booked in projects of the Amrapali group.
(With agency inputs)
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.