Things to remember while using mAadhaar as mentioned by UIDAI on its official twitter handle- @UIDAI:
1. mAadhaar is only available for phones having Android version 5.0 and above, stated UIDAI.
2. Subscribers should have registered their mobile number with Aadhaar in order to use mAadhaar, said UIDAI.
3. For mAadhaar to work, the smartphone should have the SIM of the Aadhaar-registered mobile number, according to the tweet.
4. Subscribers must 'Allow' mAadhaar to read SMS. This app auto-reads the OTP (One Time Password). Manual entry of OTP has been disabled as a security feature, informed UIDAI.
Steps to create profile in mAadhaar app:
2. Users must ensure that mobile connection is active and that the mobile number is same as that available with UIDAI as the registered mobile number.
Also read: mAadhaar App: How To Add Profiles Of Family Members
3. After providing the mandatory inputs press the button 'Verify', available at the bottom of the screen
4. If details provided are found to be correct then application will receive an OTP and will read i automatically from the phone.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.