(Also Read: With Eyes On Cricket Lovers, Reliance Jio Launches Rs 251 Prepaid Recharge)
Airtel offers IPL 2018 matches for free On Airtel TV app: Key things to know
1. Airtel customers need to install the latest version of the Airtel TV app (available for both Android and iOS)
2. New users can download the app, while existing users will receive automatic update notifications.
3. Non-Airtel users need to get an Airtel 4G SIM, insert it in SIM Slot 1 of their smartphone and follow step 1 to get started.
5. Airtel will also offer special scorecard notifications.
6. The new version of Airtel TV app will also have games and contests with many prizes on offer.
Sameer Batra, CEO, content and apps, Bharti Airtel, said "Airtel TV app users will not miss out on even a moment of LIVE action from the biggest cricketing extravaganza and can enjoy it on go wherever they are."
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Hotstar is the digital and mobile entertainment platform of Star India.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections. Election results will be out on May 23.