LIC Jeevan Arogya Policy. Ten Things To Know
1. The insurance policy covers the principal insured (PI), your spouse, your children, your parents and parents of your spouse can all be insured under one policy.
2. The minimum age at the time of entry is 18 years and maximum is 65. For parents, the minimum age of entry is 18 years and the maximum is 75 years. For children, the minimum age of entry is 91 days and the maximum is 17 years.
3. The benefits offered under the plan are hospital cash benefit, major surgical benefit, day care procedure benefit, other surgical benefit, ambulance benefit and premium waiver benefit.
4. No loan is available under the plan.
5. The total number of days for which hospital cash benefit would be payable, in respect of each Insured, in a Policy Year would be restricted to: a) A maximum of 30 days of hospitalization out of which not more than 15 days shall be in an ICU in the first policy year following the date of commencement of cover in respect of that insured. b) A maximum of 90 days of hospitalization out of which not more than forty five days shall be in an intensive care unit in the second and subsequent policy years following the date of commencement of cover in respect of that insured.
7. The insured can choose the amount of initial daily benefit (i.e. the daily Hospital Cash Benefit applicable in the first year of the policy) as per your need from out of the following choices: Rs 1000 per day, Rs 2,000 per day, Rs 3,000 per day and Rs 4,000 per day.
This is the amount that will be payable to the insured in the event of hospitalisation in the first year on a per day basis.
8. The major surgical benefit that you will be covered for will be 100 times the initial daily benefit you have chosen. Thus the initial major surgical benefit sum assured will be Rs 1 lakh, Rs 2 lakh, Rs 3 lakh, and Rs 4 lakh respectively.
9. Other benefits such as day care procedure benefit, other surgical benefit and premium waiver benefit (PWB) shall also be payable depending upon the daily Hospital Cash Benefit chosen.
10. Each of the insured are covered for Health risks up to age (80). Children are insured up to age 25 years.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.