- Visit ATM to change mobile number
- Update contact details at HDFC ATM
- Update Contact Details With HDFC Netbanking
Has your mobile number changed recently leading to a communication barrier with your bank? Do you now wish to change your registered mobile number in your HDFC bank account? If yes, put your worries aside as you can easily update your contact details in your account by following some easy steps without even visiting the bank branch! Customers can change their mobile numbers by visiting the nearest HDFC ATM kiosk or just by availing the HDFC net banking service. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many customers avoid visiting bank branches due to fear of contracting the infection in public spaces. In these times, following these quick and easy steps will help in solving issues within a time-frame. Here is how you can change the registered mobile number in your HDFC account on your own:
Change Registered Mobile Number At Your HDFC Account By Visiting The Nearest HDFC Bank ATM Kiosk:
- Go to the nearest HDFC bank ATM and insert your debit card.
- Select the language (english/hindi) that you would like to continue with.
- Click on the Main Menu option.
- This will direct you to the next screen where more service options will be displayed.
- From these choices, click on 'More Options'
- From the new screen, select the option ‘Update Registered Mobile No'.
- Enter your new mobile number which you wish to update in the account
- Click on ‘Confirm'
- Re-enter the same mobile number (the one you entered in the previous step) and click on ‘Confirm' again.
- Enter your PIN and the request will be processed.
- It will take 24 hours to two working days for the new number to get updated in your bank account.
- You will be notified via SMS that your number has been successfully updated.
Other than this, you can also change your registered mobile number in your HDFC account by availing the HDFC netbanking service.
Change Registered Mobile Number By HDFC Netbanking:
- Visit the official website of the HDFC Bank
- Login to the HDFC Net Banking Page
- Click on update Email ID and number
- Edit the number you want to change
- Confirm the number by typing it once again