Odisha Image Credit: Getty
The 12th highest waterfall in India, it is at a height of approximately 500 feet and situated in the midst of dense forest region.
1. Khandadhar Waterfalls Video credit: Getty
The monument is dedicated to sun God Surya and the UNESCO World Heritage Site is complete with a wheeled chariot led by horses.
2. Konark Sun Temple Image credit: Getty
Lying in the Angul district, they mark a holy site as these hot springs with clear water are located below a Shivalinga.
3. Deulajhari Hot Springs Image credit: Getty
One of India's largest sanctuaries, it is brimming with bio-diversity from elephants, tigers and langurs to peafowls, turtles and eagles.
4. Similipal National Park Image credit: Getty
The pear-shaped lake is Asia's largest salt-water lagoon, which is home to a large range of birds, flora and fauna.
5. Chilika Lake Image credit: Getty
Dating back to the 2nd century, the caves were built in the Meghavahana dynasty and offered monks a place to meditate.
6. Udaygiri And Image credit: Getty
The famous picnic spot in Odisha has a unique quality of water that recedes with the tides; thus called the 'hide and seek' beach.
7. Chandipur Beach Image credit: Getty
The village houses various art forms, especially vibrant pattachitra art which can be traced back to the 12th century.
8. Raghurajpur Craft Village Image credit: Getty
Click on the Link Below to See More Travel Stories Image credit: Getty Click Here