Telengana Man, Son Die After Eating Poisoned Chicken Curry In Alleged Suicide | Read

PUBLISHED ON: November 18, 2016 | Duration: 1 min, 53 sec

  
loading..
A 60-year-old farmer and his son died moments after eating chicken curry laced with pesticide on Tuesday night. Balaiah reportedly bought chicken and cooked it for a family meal in their home in Siddipet, around 100 km from Hyderabad. When his wife and sons caught a whiff of a chemical, he claimed his clothes smelt because he had sprayed pesticide in the fields.
ALSO WATCH
No Political Will to Tackle Drought-Hit Farmers?

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com