GAIL Pipeline Fire: It Started When Tea Vendor Lit a Stove

PUBLISHED ON: June 27, 2014 | Duration: 1 min, 54 sec

  
loading..
At least 15 people were burnt alive on Friday morning after a massive fire at a gas pipeline operated by state-owned energy company Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) in Andhra Pradesh. NDTV has learnt that the fire, which killed mostly local residents, started from a tea shop across the road, 200 feet from the pipeline. Witnesses say gas had leaked from the pipeline through the night, but was ignored. (Read more)
ALSO WATCH
Heavy Rain In Andhra Pradesh, Telangana; At Least 6 Dead In 48 Hours
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com