Baby Electrocuted Inside Incubator After Fire At Hospital In Hyderabad | Read

PUBLISHED ON: October 22, 2019 | Duration: 0 min, 48 sec

  
loading..
A three-month-old baby kept in an incubator was killed after a fire broke out in the fourth floor of a private hospital in Hyderabad on Monday morning, the police said. Four other babies who were in the same neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) suffered burns and have been shifted to other medical facilities in the neighbourhood, the police said.
ALSO WATCH
Boy Set on Fire Allegedly in Hyderabad Army Garrison Dies

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................