Another Accused In Mob Killing Of 5 Men In Maharashtra's Dhule Arrested | Read

PUBLISHED ON: July 9, 2018 | Duration: 0 min, 36 sec

  
loading..
Another accused in the mob attack driven by WhatsApp messages in Maharashtra's Dhule -- in which five men were killed on July 1 -- has been arrested. The man has been identified as one Dasrath Pawar, the police said. So far, 26 people have been arrested in the case. The police said the men were attacked because of rumours that were doing the rounds on WhatsApp about the presence of people in the area who kidnapped children for their organs.
ALSO WATCH
Rajasthan Government To Challenge "Shocking" Verdict In Pehlu Khan Case

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................