Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) has announced jobs for graduates and others for deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation. A total of 199 vacancies have been announced by BECIL, registration for which will begin on July 22. The contractual appointment would be for 03 years. The candidate will have to serve the organization for minimum two years. Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Delhi/ NCR or any other projects of NMRC, reads the job notice released by BECIL.
- Station Controller /Train Operator: 9 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant: 16 posts
- Junior Engineer / Electrical: 12 posts
- Junior Engineer /Mechanical: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer /Electronics: 15 posts
- Junior Engineer /Civil: 4 posts
- Maintainer / Fitter: 9 posts
- Maintainer/ Electrician: 29 posts
- Maintainer/ Electronic &Mechanic: 90 posts
- Maintainer / Ref &AC Mechanic: 7 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 3 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 post
The registration link will be active till August 21. After successful filing up of the application form, candidate are required to pay the requisite fees through online mode only via credit card, Debit card, net banking etc.
Meanwhile BECIL has also invited application for selection of skilled/ unskilled employees. A total of 2684 vacancies have been announced for recruitment. The last date to apply for the job is July 25. Initial posting may be in any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.