The Commission will select candidates on the basis of written test or interview. In case number of applications submitted for the recruitment is huge, the Commission will shortlist candidates either on the basis of their marks or else by holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination).
- Lecturer, In-Service Education, Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination (I F I C): 6 posts
- Lecturer, District Resource Unit (DRU): 18 posts
- Lecturer, Planning and Management (P & M): 3 posts
- Lecturer, Education Technology (ET): 5 posts
- Lecturer, Work Experience (W.E): 12 posts
- Lecturer, Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation(CMDE): 11 posts
- Lecturer, Pre-Service Teacher Education (PSTE): 94 posts
Click here for more Job News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.