Forty-two people, including children, were admitted to a government hospital in Jaipur after they complained of vomiting, diarrhoea and other food poisoning symptoms, a health official said on Thursday.
The people fell ill after consuming food at stalls put up in a fair in Basyalalu village of Dholpur district on Wednesday, Deputy Chief Medical and Health Officer Dr C R Meena said.
He said most of the patients were discharged on Thursday after their health improved.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.