- Right to privacy is a fundamental right under the Constitution
- Unanimous but concurring verdict by nine judges including Chief Justice JS Khehar
- Privacy comes under the Right to Life and Liberty
- Court overrules two earlier judgments
- Validity of sharing information for Aadhaar card will be decided by smaller bench
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.