Here are the highlights of his address:
- I am not the Chief Minister at the moment, I don't need security.
- Judiciary has come forth as an educator of the Constitution, want to thank Supreme Court and High Court.
- The Supreme Court and the High Court are the final educators of democratic values.
- My party workers are the ultimate masters of the show.
- I also wish to thank the Government of India and the Attorney General.
- I am thankful to the Attorney General and the government of India for assurance in court of revocation of President's rule. Hope the notification is issued soon.
- I have said this in the past and I am saying this today that we may be a small state, but our aspirations are large.
- After my cabinet is restored, will meet Sonia Gandhi & Rahulto thank them for their unconditional support.
- I also thank Mayawati for supporting us.
- I will also meet PM Modi and Finance Minister and will tell them that the state of Uttarakhand needs your support.
- I will also them that we want to work closely with the Centre as a determined partner.
- We will call for a cabinet meeting today. We will act once the notification comes in.
- Want to thank & tell my friends in BJP, let us forget the past experience and begin a new chapter.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.