The students of the school in Dahma village under Kako block started vomiting soon after taking the food.
The sick students have been admitted to Kako block hospital and district Sadar hospital, Sahni said, adding the condition of four of them was stated to be serious.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.